My extensive experience as a professional photographer includes the following:
- Reportage and portraiture for news media such as The Observer, The Guardian, The Times, the BBC and Channel 4;
- Documentary photography on behalf of various government departments, including The Ministry of Justice, the NHS, the Prison Service;
- Corporate and industrial photography for organisations such as Network Rail, The Bank of England, Canal & River Trust, and many others;
- Publicity material and coverage of events for museums, art galleries and universities;
- And a long-standing commitment to working with NGOs and charities concerned with humanitarian issues both in the UK and abroad.
This wide-ranging experience, in over 50 countries around the world, has given me the capability to quickly capture the essence of a subject and to produce consistently original and engaging work in diverse and often challenging situations.
I also run photography workshops and am a nationally accredited trainer and educator.
My books of photographs can be viewed and purchased here.